The cutest shell around!!
Thursday, October 27, 2011
1. DON'T hold in your sneezes for the love of God. It's my biggest pet peeve and it actually hurts me to watch.
2. DO get into the Halloween spirit and watch a scary movie (Netflix has some good ones right now). If you don't have an account a friend of yours does or their mom. If you really want to be petrified watch a German movie called Funny Games. There is an American version that's also good but this is even scarier.
3. DON'T bring your cell phone into the bathroom stall with you. My mom told me that on Anderson Cooper's show he talks about how there is a lot of fecal matter found on phones... he was asked if he brought his cell with him into the stall and he said yes. I learned my lesson that's for sure.
4. DO have pot-lucks with your friends. It's fun. End of story.
5. DON'T have a beard or a chin strap. It just doesn't work. Also don't date a person with a beard...and really don't date someone with a chin strap.
6. DO tell your friends how much they mean to you. It's appreciated and always nice to hear.
7. DON'T be passive aggressive. PLEASE for the love of everything holy, it really is the least attractive trait about a person. That and being flakey. Just don't be either.
8. DO get emotional at the right times. Feeling is a good thing, it's just not a good look if you are blacked out and crying into a toilet.. take note y'all.
9. DON'T be so judgmental. It's clear that you're just insecure and feel bad about yourself. It's called projecting... look it up!
10. DO eat whatever you want on road trips. Everyone knows that calorie intake doesn't count. Also on weekends and in airports.
photo credit/inspiration: imboycrazy
Posted by emily mcenroe at 9:25 AM
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Isabel Lucas looking stunning on the cover of the first ASOS Australia magazine. I think I wrote about this before but I saw Isabel Lucas at a restaurant in LA and she gave me a nice smile. She seems super sweet.
photo credit: oraclefox
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Monday, October 24, 2011
Saturday, October 22, 2011
my mom and I re-watched the party last night [starring the man of comedy himself peter sellers] and let me just say I'm so glad that we did. this movie is seriously comedic genius.
If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend that you do. you'll laugh so hard your stomach hurts. [I know because mine did]
photo credit: fileserve-movies
Friday, October 21, 2011
Stunning photos taken by model Kate Riddell. I want to be there!
Check out her blog prisoners of the sun HERE
photo credit: prisonersofthesun
Posted by emily mcenroe at 10:03 PM